Sunday, September 19, 2010

Capri, Sorrento, Pompeii: September 10th- 12th 2010

Last weekend my program in Rome took us to the Amalfi coast for the weekend. We spent Friday and Saturday night in Sorrento. It was such a cute small town, I found a place where they had made custom sandals for me. On Saturday we took a fairy to the island of Capri. We got a boat tour around the island and got to swim in the Mediterranean. The water and the views were beautiful. It was my favorite thing I've done here so far.
After we cruised around the island we took a chairlift ride to the top of Anicapri which allowed us to have an incredible view over the island. It was breath taking.
On Sunday we stopped in Pompeii to see the archeological site where the city of Pompeii once was before Mt. Vesuvius erupted.


2 comments:

  1. You look so Happy!!! It makes us happy!!! Love, la

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I Know very well the Amalfi coast. And it's true, it's beautiful.
    Thanks for thoses nice photo.

    Gianni (French)

    ReplyDelete